Established circa 1875, the Coach House is a true piece of Ballarat history. The renovated space still boasts its original period features and is truly a place for admirers of architecture, heritage and luxury. With three bedrooms to sleep nine guests in style and comfort, it's the kind of space you'll never want to leave.
Centrally located in a quiet leafy street, the house is set amongst the city’s most popular restaurants, cafés, bars and entertainment. When you stay at the Coach House, you’ll have all of the town’s famous attractions, right on your doorstep.
Rebecca Judd's Visit
Follow Bec as she discovers all that the Coach House has to offer.
"The perfect private retreat for those of us wanting some quiet time"
Courtesy of Postcards Channel 9, 24th June 2018.
Interior designed for luxe living, we’ve included all the finer touches to make your short, or long term stay, a home away from home.
Hosted and owned by a family, the house is set up to cater for easy living. Also ideal for couples and groups looking for a retreat getaway, with more space to relax.
- 3 Bedrooms, sleeps 9
- 1 x King, 1 x Queen, 4 x Singles, 1 x Single Sofa Bed
- Professionally Interior Designed
- Premium Pillowtop Mattresses
- Pure Wool Quilts & Extra Blankets
- Electric Blankets on King & Queen Beds
- Central Bathroom & Master En-suite
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Upstairs and Downstairs Televisions
- Porta-cot, Stair Gates, High Chair
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With Town Views
- Complete Laundry Facilities
- Fresh Linen & Towels Provided
- Boutique Guest Amenities
- Breakfast Provisions
- Espresso Machine & Pods
- Iron & Hairdryer
- Games, Books & Toys
- Private Courtyard with BBQ
Set off the main road, the Coach House is just a short walk to Ballarat’s local cafés, pubs, restaurants and boutique stores.
Ballarat Central Train Station, The Lake, Botanical Gardens, Ballarat Hospitals, The Arts Precinct, The Mill Market, Sovereign Hill, Kryal Castle and Ballarat Wildlife Park and sports complexes are just moments away.